China TechFaith Wireless (NASDAQ: CNTF) has been at the forefront of the mobile solution designs since the company was founded in 2002 and listed on Nasdaq Stock Exchange in 2005. Leveraging on our history of technology innovations, product quality and excellent customer service we have quickly built out global operations focused on opportunities in Original Developed Phones, Branded Mobile Phone and also venture into the mobile application industry. TechFaith remains a leader today in the development and production of mid to high end ruggedized handsets and tailor made enterprise mobile solutions.
TechFaith in house brands include MFOX which focus on ruggedized mobile devices which are water, shock and dust resistance certified by IP68 and MIL-S810G standard.?
With engineers representing approximately 80% of TechFaith¡¯s employees, the company is able to provide tailor made solutions and customization services to meet and exceed expectations of brand owners and carriers globally.
- Company founded in 2002, as a mobile phone design house for branded mobile phone companies in both domestic and international markets
- Company IPO on NASDAQ with USD141 million in 2005, ticker symbol: CNTF
- First 3G product was shipped internationally in 2005.
- ODP business started from 2006.
- Started developing Ruggedized Mobile devices in 2009.
- Branded Mobile Phone business started from 2010.
- Started developing on Mobile Android Applications in 2011
- Started developing on Ruggedized Wearable devices in 2012
- Started developing LTE devices in 2014
New Company Address
Daxing District, Ke Chuang 12th Street, MFox Square, Tower 4, Beijing, China