TechFaith (NASDAQ: CNTF) is a developer, owner and operator of commercial real estate properties across China. The Company has focused on developing office space that can serve as anchor bases in areas with developing economies, as it meets the needs of both established and innovative start-up companies. In 2008, the Company started investing in the construction of buildings and facilities as part of its growth and business diversification strategy away from the mobile solutions and handset markets. For more information, please visitwww.techfaithwireless.com
2002 - 2010
- TechFaith was found in 2002, as a mobile phone design house for branded mobile phone companies for global markets.
- Company IPO on NASDAQ with USD141 million in 2005, ticker symbol: CNTF.
- First 3G product was shipped internationally in 2005.
- Purchased the Beijing Jiu Xian Qiao Building in 2006.
- ODP business started from 2006.
- Started planning Hangzhou Binjiang High Tech Park in 2008.
- Started developing Ruggedized Mobile devices in 2009.
- Branded Mobile Phone business started from 2010.
2002 - 2010
- Started planning Beijing Xi Hong Men High Tech Park in 2011
- Started planning Shenyang Shen Bei High Tech Park in 2011
- Started developing Android Smart devices & Applications in 2011
- Started developing on Ruggedized Wearable devices in 2012
- Purchased Shanghai Building in 2013
- Started developing LTE Android Smart devices in 2014
- Major Increment from properties rental income in 2015